Saturday, February 27, 2016

Love yeah !

Hi guys, how are you ?
i break my promise again. sorry. it's one year already i don't update my blog. and now just got a chance to update it.
because i'm busy with the guy on this post photos. LOL.
just kidding >< hihihi..
in this post, i want to tell u a little secret. actually the guy on this post is my...... boyfriend ^^.. we already dated about 1 year 2 months. in a few previous posts, i ever said i don't want to have a boyfriend. i always break my promise. next time i don't want to make any promise anymore.. hahaha.... but if you already fall in love with someone, your family also like your boyfriend and agree both of you being together, why not?



my 1st year valentine's day gifts (2015)

2nd year valentine's day (2016)



Our first trip to singapore. and also our first anniversary.




2016 chinese new year. he go to my hometown.






my first time go to his house before dating.


Some random photos of us.








this's our first time we took photo together.






Some candid photo of us. cr to : Wawa












i'm so silly. i did a shame things to him. i put an indomilk on his car. and many people look at me. but i don't care anymore. i just want to give him a little surprise.


now i become so fat. he always take me go to eat some delicious foods and also take me go to eat supper..  he hate it when i said i'm on diet. both of us gained 8 kg !!!
so sad.. many people said i look older than him -__-  what do you think guys?

by the way, you can follow my online shop on instagram innisfree.shop .
i sell all of the innisfree stuffs. and i also ship worldwide.
Thank you so much for following.


3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I love all of the selfies!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw adorable! The look of love <3
    Thank you for the visit hun, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx- Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so nice
    hope u always update so that i can read your cute things too

    ReplyDelete