Tuesday, September 16, 2014

20 facts !

 
i just don't know why i feel i want to posts this photos in my blog. i take this photos a few months ago before i cut my hair.. i cried alot after i cut my hair.. 
i miss my old hair so badly.
i'm regret now !!!!!


i haven't post anything for a while. i think i should try this.
my 20 facts

1. My full name is Kristina. My nick name is kris, kristin, tin, toge (it means bean sprouts in english).
2. April '95 baby. i looks old right ?
3. I will cry if i laugh alot. if you want to make me laugh, make sure to prepare a tissue first.
4. Over thinking about anything. from a small things to big problems.
5. Really hate toge (bean sprouts). i will spit it out if i ate it. my phrase is people will die if they eat toge. that's why my friends called me toge.
6. Spicy and sour are my favourite.
7. Deep in love with fashion and drawing. and dreaming about becoming a fashion designer someday.
8. I had ever drunk at home. when i drunk, i use my cousin's handphone to selfie alone.
9. Height : 168 and Weight : 48
10. Tallest female grandchildren in family.
11. Lizard is my enemy.
12. Eat twice in a day. sometimes thrice. i already do it 4.5 years. because i gain weight easily.
13. Allergic of seafood. my lips will swollen if i eat crabs.
14. Doing exercise before sleep (such as : sit up, etc) to get an abs.
15. Now studies at Universitas Putera Batam. Major in accounting.
16. The second child from three children and the only girl.
17. I'm bit LOLA (loading lambat) it means slow loading in english and easily forget things. so you must often remind me when you want to tell me anything.
18. I'm not a good listener. so don't tell me anything when you were "galau" (it's kind of upset in english). i'm lack to give an advice. most of my advice are useless.
19. I wake up on 05.30 when i must go to work. and 7-9 o'clock is for weekend and holiday.
20. I ever learned how to fried a chicken. at first, i don't know that we can't mix a water with oil. But i mixed it indeed. and i run away and don't dare to flip and that pity chicken end with "chaodaa" (burnt)

I already posts about my 20 facts. how about you guys? you can share with me at this post. maybe we have same facts too.


19 comments:

  1. This is really interesting! Love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is so inspiring! love the facts ♥

    New style post now posted sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very interesting :)
    Thank you for visiting my blog, of course it would be wonderful if we followed each on GFC, so I just starting following you :)
    Have a great weekend :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!!! :)
    http://blogmanekineko.blogspot.com/
    Visit my blog and follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too, always overthinking of anything :(

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, i am allergic to seafood too but only shrimps. And i over-think a lot!

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway. Join it here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post and lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/


    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice words, hun I hope your Hair grown up soon!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God be allergic to seafood can be horrible,
    Thank you for share more about you~
    xx

    I want invite you to Join to my Giveaway Etude House and Lioele

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post
    have a good week
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/copa-jerez-international-competition.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so cute! i'd hate to be allergic to seafood, i adore fish especially prawns haha!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you like to follow each other on G+ and GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete