Saturday, June 14, 2014










So sad. very sad. very very sad. i'm very disappointed. yesterday it's the last day to submit my assignment. the day after yesterday,  i must finish my assignment. and i did it until 2 o'clock at midnight. i must wake up on 6.30 o'clock and prepare going to work. my friend (i don't want to say her name at here. just call her Y). Y asked me to send mine to her. she said she wouldn't copy mine. she will edit it. but after we submit our assignment to our teacher, our teacher check it. i turns out the contents of our assignment are same ! and our teacher asked.. who's the one copy it ?? Y just silent. she didn't say anything. me too. after that, our teacher threw my assignment and Y's assignment to the table. because of her, my score became 20. but after break time, i went to teacher. i beg her to give me a second chance. i will revise. and she give me 2 days to complete my assignment.
it 's not just once. i had ever help Y to complete another assignment and she just sat there and plays with her phone. now i already realize what kind of person she is and i already awake. she don't even think me as her friend and she just treat me like her maid all this time. always ask me to do anything she want, help her to complete her assignment. don't forget. I'M NOT YOUR MAID ! I'M YOUR FRIEND !. this is the last time i ever help you. there will not be the second time again. now i will just let it pass and act like your friend. i never want to be your maid !
yesterday i also tell the incident to my old school friend. she said i'm too naive. but i think i'm not naive. i just feel pity for her. she broke my trust and now it's too difficult for me to believe someone again. really.. it's too difficult !!!

don't forget with my outfit... what do you think my outfit ? please excuse my belly fat.. hahaha..


Outfit details ::
top : Vlarie
Jeans :: -
Outher :: Redrose
Boots :: Cozzy



19 comments:

  1. don't be too sad dear kristina.. cheer up!
    you worth to be happy.. no need to be sad for the people like the Y..
    Fighting anyway.

    Love,
    irenelilyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clutch! Don't worry, be happy! Will be glad to see you at Fashion blog Shoponista

    Fashion blog Shoponista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denims. Loved the clutch & boots too. It looks perfect from head to toe.Loved
    reading this entire post. Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin &
    Google+? Just to keep in touch! Lemme know!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket, it's amazing! Very trendy! And don't waste your time with people like "Y". You need to cut off people from your life who are not making you happy.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah kok parah :(
    Fortunately your teacher give you another chance, good luck!
    Nice outfit :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww beautiful bb, hope you're not sad anymore. If my friend did that to me I would be super duper mad! Let's just say I would have 1 less friend after that haha. I guess I do expect a lot of trust from my friends; if she says she will do something for you, like keep a secret or not copy your assignment, she should! 100%. Anyways, more important things will happen in your life and you will soon forget little hardships like this.

    LOVELY outfit btw, I love your eyes and skin and hair so sweet <3


    Add me via GFC or Youtube and I will always follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let us know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following us, and we follow you back. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your top dear! So rock!!!
    i follow you now on GFC, hope you would follow back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Followed you on GFC & Bloglovin. Hope you follow back!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING STYLE!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this Outfit is so cool!
    and your Body is so great you could wear everything a look lovely <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wash on your denim. And I'm sorry about your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the long denim jacket/crop top combination! I'm sorry to hear about your assignment; hopefully things will look up soon!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know!
    ♥ vivian | seattleite fashionista

    ReplyDelete