Sunday, August 18, 2013

every last










This is what I wore to bcs yesterday with my cousin. We received an information from another cousin. She said yesterday had a discount at mall. After we went there, we found out there was not any discount at all.. I think we had lied by her. And we went home with a bare hand.

Something happened with my cousin’s foot. She also be my photographer. Because she wore a high heels (we always called that killer heels). She’s too lazy to help me take a photo. And she said that a high heels is an enemy for every woman. She hate high heels very much. hahaha.....


outfit details
outher/jacket :: gift from china
dress/inner :: unknown
clutch :: JQ
boots :: cozzy


12 comments:

  1. cute look!
    i really like your clutch
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stripes

    Love the look

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/camo-and-chic.html#.UhIH-pKkohV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan ! You look stunning ! :D
    visit me back if you don't mind.

    xoxo
    stardust (blog) | twitter | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stripes ! But i think its better to take an outdoor shoot.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, i've followed you ;)

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. red and black those are my fav combination.
    trust me it looks atractive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outerwear! you look super cute♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable clutch! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Yes, I'd love to follow each other, just followed you via GFC ;)

    Love from France! <3

    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice clutch ♥
    And you look great ;)

    Irenelilyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete