Saturday, July 6, 2013

saturday was coming










Hi guys... how are you all?
sorry for not post anything for a month.. because i'm busy with my work. and today just have a time to hang out with my lovely cousin.. she's also my photographer..
did you realize i always wore that top? because i like it very much... and it's more easy to match it with any outfit..i ever match it with high waist pants in previous post... they said that cute...today i match it with a pants i got from my aunt. i think it's casual.. but my mom said my today's outfit like lao a ma (it means grandma in english)..she really hates if i wear that pants...and she said that if i wear that pants again, she will throw it away..... what do you think about my outfit? it really looks like a lao a ma?

outfit details 
top :: unknown (from aunt)
inner :: Top100 department store
pants :: unknown (from aunt)
flats :: step
bag :: smart girl
bow :: my handmade

6 comments:

  1. cute look!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bow! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know. Hope to see you in my humble blog.

    Kisses!
    Join my OASAP July Leggings Giveaway - Worldwide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really cute outfit sweetie!
    I love it your top!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!





    Mobile Application

    ReplyDelete