Saturday, May 4, 2013

different.. go.. go..


i receive this america's flag top shirt from my aunt...i love it very much... the quality of the fabric was very good... it's very smoothly and the combination also very good too... i match it with my favourite high waist pants.. because it didn't make me feel fat...


guys,,,i also want to share it with you... 2 days ago, me and my friend has been offered to interview to work at filiphine as costumer service.. it's very good chance for me... i can learn a lot of things at there.. and also can improve my english well...i must appreciate it... but what a pity... the result made me sad... they told to me that i can go there but at next year.... because i'm too young and i just 18...my friend was really lucky.. because he already turn 19...he has been in selection.... and i ask him to wait me 1 year at there.... i will go there at next year....





top :: unknown (got from aunt)
high waist pants :: match
playboy shoes :: KL
clutch :: JQ 
bracelet :: my hand made
ring :: GFO

13 comments:

  1. this outfit is adorable! :) you're really cute too! :")

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your clutch
    great outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur clutch! x

    visit mine in ur spare time
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely clutch :):)
    feel free to visit my blog

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clutch ^_^
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!

    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blog, i like.:D

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice neon bag!

    breepluse.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look :)
    We're following you here and bloglovin ;)
    Now your turn ;*
    jakdwiekroplewody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you now♥:)
    http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete