Tuesday, April 9, 2013

my 18th birthday...




3 days ago i celebrated my birthday at monic bcs mall... we had fun at there. we sing a song, take a photo, etc.... and thank you so much to my friends.. because they had give me a surprise...
unexpected i already turn 18.. so i must be mature to face all problems... don't be childish again... and i wish in this year i will past my national exam, my family will always healthy, and the last one is secret :)... LOL....

those are my friend who come to my birthday party....










and this is what i wore to my birthday party....
un-sleeve shirt - miss seventeen
zara high waist pants - match shop
bracelet & necklace - GFO
playboy shoes - KL

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :)

    nice look

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/442-striper-shirt.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party!! Happy bday!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday ci Kristina :) wish you luck with the exam :D

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i am late .
    so, happy belated birthday dear ..
    and goodluck for your national exam :)


    irenelilyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to you dear! You look like you had a great time! :)

    Many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete