Thursday, January 17, 2013

smile








i just back from bcs mall... i went shopping again with my mother, my brother, and my cousin.... same with before, today i saw to many clothes that i like.... but my mother don't let me buy it...  she said, the clothes what i look it's very ugly... we always have a different opinion in fashion... finally, we had a same opinion in shoes...  so we just bought it... it's very expensive.. it cost almost Rp 250.000.....
after we shopping, we spent our time to ate ice cream together... what a pity i didn't take photo when i ate ice cream.. haha...

today, i wore feathered sweater (i bought at ten shop), stocking, playboy shoes , hermes bag (i use this bag lately. because i just threw a few bags. i will bought a new bag after chinese new year..)
did you realize that i look fat when a wore sweater???
haha

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit to my blog! Happy to follow you back! http://micolcirid.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater and your bag is SO GORGEOUS :)!!!

    Love,
    613style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a cute blog! thanks for the comment

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I also have different opinions when I shop with my mum too! Ends up she always rejects my purchases. Anyway, thanks for dropping by! Sure I'd love for us to follow each other, follow you now!

    Many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater! I am following you <3<3

    I got a giveaway and I would love you to enter
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty! I love your sweater!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fat? You look amazing in that jumper, I love it! It is so gorgeous on you x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweater and boots :)
    Mint
    www.spicejaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweater and boots :)

    Mint
    www.spicejaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is sooo cute!!)))
    Follow you! Follow me, if you want))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute top!! it looks so fluffy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think as you get older, your taste will be more and more like your mom
    I know I am
    I remember when I was in high school and anything I wear, my mom will be like "what in the world are you wearing?" and I have to change
    but as I get older, my mom definitely approves almost all my clothings. Hihi

    I don't think you look fat at all in the sweater!
    I absolutely love the boots you bought :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete