Sunday, January 13, 2013

northpole


hy,, how are you all??
today, my mother asked me go to salon for rebound..




after had rebounding, i went to nagoya hill mall with my cousin...

we had a dinner at '' raja kopi ''


fried rice and ice tea... this is what i order just now..


after had dinner, we take a photo...
the one who wore a black clothes is my cousin....

this is what i wore today..


my new hair...

playboy shoes..


today was very tired... i spent my day at salon.... after that, i went to nagoya hill mall with my cousin... suddenly, i met my mother and my aunt.... we're shopping together...
gray sweater, stocking, hermes bag, and playboy shoes...




8 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for visited my blog :D
    okay, i am following you now :)


    www.stays-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + JOIN MY GIVEAWAY you can win a fab dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment.
    I'm following back dear. Kisses

    www.makeitblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so delicious, also like the outfit!

    http://fashionchocolate-esra.blogspot.nl/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! welcome to blogs world!
    the food looks yummy!
    xx
    www.elleestivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment. love the bag!

    wanna follow each other?? leave me a comment if you do. and i will follow back right away:)

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi 
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check my blog: http://bibischw.blogspot.sk/
    Please follow or comment :)

    ReplyDelete